Thank you for your interest in becoming a Continence Nurses Society of Australia (CoNSA) member.
CoNSA membership carries a range of benefits. These are:
- Being part of and having access to a network of peers; like minded nurses with a specific interest in the care of people with bladder, bowel and/or pelvic floor dysfunction, and promotion of continence throughout the lifespan
- Discounted or free access to professional education programs
- Information and updates on issues relevant to the role of the Nurse Continence Specialist
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings
- Eligibility to hold office on CoNSA committees or sub committees
- Access to professional development grants or scholarships which may be offered
You may be aware that the organisation is currently in the process of unification of the various state and territory branches into one national organisation.
The unification will formally be finalised on 1st July 2022.